There is always consequence in whatever we do that is not done right, not using the appropriate tool or using defective tool in carrying out the job. Best hands with best tools meant for the job will no doubt gives us the desired results with maximum satisfaction and value for money.
When we are objective with set goals that are results oriented, then we must be optimistic in maximizing the efficiency of the tools we used in meeting our set goals and objectives. Defective steam mopping machine has the potential to cause harm that can lead to serious injury.
Using Defective tool in mop cleaning the tiles, hardwood and carpet floor of our home and offices will only result in a fruitless effort with little or no result to show for it, certainly it will lead to waste of resources and man hour.
Using Bad And Defective Mop Cleaning Tool.
- Total waste of time and resources: Whatever we do whether small or great, individual or multinational organization is poised towards achieving one purpose that’s customer satisfaction with good value for money, anything outside this is unacceptable.
- Can lead to injury: When defective tool is used, it can result to the worker’s inflicting untold injury on his or self and medical attention will be needed. This may lead to shortage of man power.
- Incurring unbudgeted expenditure: It is said “a stich in time saves time” when equipment is bad, ineffective and maximum efficiency can no longer be achieved, there could be total breakdown of equipment and man power that will incure unbudgeted expenses in resourcitating both man power and the equipment which when attended to earlier would have prevented the unexpected from happening.
- Distrust of manufacturer products: Most often than not, some cleaning machines fails efficiency test, the manufacturer of such products can no longer earn the trust of his customers and such products can be black listed. Manufacturers should take note of this, it has everything to do with the success of their business. Customers satisfaction should be every manufacturer set goals and objectives, it will go a long . Every customer wants value for his or her hard earned cash and can’t afford to throw it into the trash.
On the other hand, some customers are not helping issues as well, they rough handle these products without following the manufacturer instructional manual for maximum efficiency, thereby shortening the product life span. If manufacturers put in their best in their products and customers adhere to every instruction in the manufacturer manual, I think that will go a long way in enhancing maximum efficiency and increase in the life span of the product.
- Do not make use of defective tool: When mop cleaning equipment and tool are defective, they can not bring out the expected efficiency, therefore no point bringing them into usage as they can pose more danger than necessitated. It is more safe not to use them at all.
- double check all tools and their parts before usage: There should be cross inspection of all cleaning tools and their accessories to ensure all of them are in good condition and ready to be used before manning them. In this case, we will achieve the set goals and objectives, void of injury of personel and sudden break down of the cleaning machine parts and its accessories. Here assumption should not be tolerated in any way, you have to double sure the machine is ready to be used after doing the normal routine check up on all parts and accessories of machine.
- Make sure defective tools and their parts replaced or repaired before usage: where broken/defective cleaning machine parts are repaired or replaced if necessary.
It has been noticed that mop cleaning machines are defective and low in efficiency after being used for a long time (Over the years from the time of purchased) such that their parts begins to tear and wear out, what is needed at this time is replacements with new ones and start enjoying life again at its fullest. Sometimes the cost of maintenance is almost equivalent to buying new ones. See some latest stuff found in the market today.
Mop cleaning machines need to be properly taken care of by way of service and Preventive maintenance, this will help in prolonging the life span of the products for maximum productivity.