There is always a way of getting things done to achieve a better result in all that we do in the home, offices, our environment even in our day to day activities. The Steam mop cleaning machine is not an exception. There are procedures to follow in handling the cleaner to produce maximum efficiency.
Unlike the regular mop cleaner that is more easier to use, steam cleaner requires a proper understanding of how the machine works, how to make use of its various parts and what they work for. Improper handling of the Steam mop cleaner can result to damage of the machine and if cares is not taking, it can cause serious injury to the person handling it, there’s every need to follow the steps and procedures highlighted below.
Steps and procedures.
- Follow the manufacturers instructional manual: For a free ride with your steam mopping machine, the first thing to do after Purchase and before usage is to follow the instruction in the manufacturer manual and well understood, if you can’t catch the full understanding of the operational manual, please consult an expert or better still reach out to the manufacturer of the product to give you a detailed explanation of how to use the product or better still, they should send you their representatives/technician to physically put you through to avoid damage to the machine or avoid incidents and accidents that can lead to serious injury.
- Ensure a safe electrical outlet: Before usage, ensure the electrical outlet the machine is plugged to does not have any necked wire or leakage, this can be harmful and it can also destroy the steam mop cleaner. You must not forget to fix the cleaning pad into the cleaning head of the machine before plugging it to the power outlet to avoid electrical shock.
- Prepare the machine for usage: This is also known as pre-startup check. You must prepare the mop cleaning machine and get it set before usage. Carry all necessary checks to ascertain readiness such as; Ensure there’s water in the tank, if run a steam mop cleaner with little or no water in the tank, the steamer will tend to steam up an empty tank which can cause hotness and unnecessary heat in vital parts of the machine that can damage the steam cleaning machine and injure the user as well.
- Put other items in place: It is necessary to put other items that may obstruct the way and act as an obstacle out of the way, place them in their proper position to avoid any form of accident with the machine and to create a enough working space for the user and the steam mop cleaning machine for maximum efficiency.
- Sweep the floor: It is advisable to sweep the floor first to remove sticky dirt and debris before applying the steam mop cleaner, as this will bring about maximum efficiency, make your floor shinning and bring out the best for you. It will also help the machine from hitting against stones and other debris which can damage the machine over time.
- Start Mopping: You will get a signal that the mop cleaner is already be used with the help of the light indicator signifying it’s readiness. To start cleaning, first go through the distant areas of the room. Push the steam mop machine forward to release steam and pull it backward to pick up the specs of dirt on the pad. You can clean the rest of your floor as steam quickly gets dry.
- Replace Cleaning Pad: There are some steam mops that come with adjustable heads. Because of this, the other side can be used in case one side is already messed up with dirt. Using a clean pad is always important for this matter, you should always remember to unplug the mop from the power outlet when you are replacing the dirty mop pad.
- Wash reusable mop pad: Ensure you wash the Reusable mop pad after usage and dry properly for your next cleaning routine. Carry out check again on the steam cleaner to ensure no part is damaged during the cleaning process, if theirs is any, make its fixed before next usage, no matter how small the case may be. A stitch in time saves nigh.
- Storage: The machine should be properly stored in a cool dry place void of moisture. It is important you cover it from avoid dust.